This original Leatherman Super Tool Original 300 is an award winner for Best Multitool, and is perfect for anybody who wants and uses multitools. It features strong large plyers which can be used in tight places due to the handle design. The multitool has three removable wire cutters: stranded, regular and hard. They can be taken off and repaired and sharpened at any time. This stainless steel multitool actually consists of a whole 19 strong and sturdy useful tools, including:
- Needle nose Pliers which are the strongest ever included in a Leatherman super tool, which are great for holding and moving objects in tight spaces.
- Regular Pliers – regular plyers for pinching, holding and manipulating items.
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters – for light gauge wires.
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters – for hard wire.
- Stranded-wire Cutters – for cutting regular, normal wire.
- Electrical Crimper for crimping of electrical connectors
- Wire Stripper – for easy and safe stripping of all kinds of wires
- 420HC Knife- from high carbon stainless steel
- 420HC Serrated Knife- made from high carbon stainless steel, perfect for cutting ropes, fibers or others.
- Saw – it is made of 420HC stainless steel, made with open teeth, so no material gets stuck into them during the sawing. Very durable.
- Awl with Thread Loop – used for making or enlarging existing holes in leather and canvas. The thread loop can be used when something needs to be sewed together.
- Ruler (9 in | 22 cm) – a precise ruler which gives exact measures in centimeters or inches.
- Can Opener – great for camping and outdoor activities, this opener has protective features as it pushes the sharp edges of the opened can inside the rim to keep you from cutting yourself.
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File – made of 420 HC stainless steel, with a crisscross pattern which allows for the tool to be used to smooth wood and metal surfaces.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
The size of this multitool is very comfortable and small enough so you can keep it in your pocket while working, camping or in any other case. It has a closed length of 4.5 inches, a weight of 9.6 oz. The main blade’s length is 3.2 inches.
If you want, you can get the SuperTool 300 in black – treated with black oxide coating which removes glare and reflection, widely used in the military.
Leatherman gives a 25 year guarantee for all of its tools and multitools, so you can be sure that you are making a good investment if you decide to buy this useful, sturdy and yet compact multitool.